- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to another timeless classic, built by Canyon Spring Master Builder. Homes like these never go out of style and always hold their Value. You will see why "Experience Counts" when you walk through a home built by one of "Edmonton's top Builders" This is a great family home featuring 4 bedrooms and a bonus room upstairs, plus upper level laundry. An Entertainers Kitchen which features Custom Cabinets, a large Island and Custom Backsplash, the family room features a Dynamic Modern Fireplace, wide plank hardwood flooring and an open concept. Main floor den, huge mudroom off walk thru pantry, triple car garage. The list of features and upgrades goes on and on come see this great home today. Located in a private culdesac of Executive homes in a great Westend location, surrounded by fantasic walking trails and minutes to the 215 Str Costco and New Schools.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Justin Vega
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City