- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Pride of ownership is evident in this large family home(1665 sq. ft bungalow) This home offers 3 bedrooms upstairs and a large bedroom in the basement (3+1). Master bedroom includes a 3 piece ensuite, with an additional full bath on the main floor and a newly finished 3 piece bath in the basement. Off the kitchen is a breakfast nook and a large sunken family room with a fireplace. Other features include: an additional living room with a large bay window and French doors for optional privacy, a large separate formal dining room and newer kitchen appliances. The basement doubles the space of this home which has: another bedroom, bathroom, workshop area, storage room, laundry room and flex space. Shingles replaced in 2017. Walking distance to two schools, and beautiful walking paths around 2 lakes. Easy access to Downtown and the Anthony Henday. Fenced yard for the kids, 2 car garage (22X22)
Courtesy of Dave Harback
Brokerage: Sutton Premiere Real Estate