- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spectacular River Valley views in one of the best highrises in Edmonton! Grandin Green features superior construction, design & energy efficiency when compared to conventional highrise buildings and is conveniently located one block from the Grandlin LRT station and minutes to Downtown & the UofA. Open concept unit with 9ft ceilings, incredible views from the living areas & master bedroom, two full bathrooms (4pc & 4pc ensuite), gas FP, AC, in suite laundry, & heated UG parking w/ separate storage locker! The kitchen features ample storage, master bedroom is spacious w/ a large ensuite featuring a separate shower & soaker tub & the roomy den is large enough to function as a second bedroom. Designed & built to last with features such as high efficiency heating & air exchange, HRV's for each unit (healthy fresh air), top quality windows & concrete walls/floors. 100% owner occupied, barrier free & amenities including fitness room, party room, guest suite, car wash, workshop & visitor parking! Don't miss out!
Courtesy of Christopher Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty