- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Also available are 3 more units, all upper floors with great views! This is a spacious 2 bedroom unit on the 15th. floor with a covered balcony and an awesome view of the city. Very bright and inviting. Ceramic and Laminate flooring. Assigned Storage unit and Covered Parking as well so snow is not an issue. Condo fees include electricity, water & heat, etc. Great for investors as well, buy one or buy 4 in the same complex.Brochure
Courtesy of Ed Zabinski
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence