- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Exceptional VALUE - Priced well below the City Assessment of $290,000 for 2017! Welcome to Waterford House! This is an ideal condo for first time home buyer, investors and/or students. Enjoy magnificent South views of the city skyline from the 11th floor! With a 1000 sq/ft, this 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom condo offers excellent value. Both bedrooms are spacious and the closets have built-in shelves that is great for storage and organization. The kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter space and has an adjoining dining room. The living room is open and has a wonderful view of the city! You will never have to be worried about lack of space as this condo is ideal for entertaining! Step onto the MASSIVE covered balcony with 180 degree views. You will not be disappointed! In-suite laundry with extra storage space tops it off! Enjoy, a heated underground stall and storage locker (parking stalls available for rent). The complex also has a gym and a social room, and is well managed. Do not hesitate on this one!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sean Gerke
Brokerage: Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd