- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is the perfect condo for a family, first time home buyers, or investors. Belmont is one of the larger communities in the mature community of Clareview on northeast side of Edmonton. This lovely 3 bedroom townhouse is nicely renovated featuring beautiful, trendy laminate flooring throughout the whole main level as well as painted in a neutral modern color palate. The kitchen has a distinctive stone brick feature wall, white appliances & eating area large enough for a family table. The 2nd level showcases 3 bedrooms plus a beautifully renovated 4 pc main bath. Several updated efficiencies include attic insulation, furnace, HWT, windows, siding, & roof. With an unspoiled basement there is endless potential to design & build your dream space. This complex is very well maintained. The community is very family friendly offering schools & parks, close to Clareview LRT & Kennedale Ravine with access to the river valley park system. Move in ready.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of William Hickey
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty