- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Your New Home! This recently upgraded home is immaculate, clean and move-in-ready. The home has been upgraded to modern standards while still maintaining its character and charm with original hardwood flooring and a claw foot bath. This home has been PROFESSIONALY PRE-INSPECTED? NO RISK HERE.Certified by Cabin to Castle this 3 bed up 2 down, 2 bath home sits on a 9000 sq foot corner lot, that is across the street from a K-6 Elementary and, walking distance to Junior High schools, groceries, restaurants, and has a bus stop outside the front door! Downstairs comes complete with wet bar, as well as double detached garage with plenty of work space and a back yard big enough to host a wedding. Although the property is zoned RF1, it falls just within the limit of the “Mature neighborhood Infill Rezoning Area”, which offers a great opportunity for future development and great for resale value.This home is perfect for a family or couple whom location, amenities and school access matter. Call Now!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Leanna Martens
Brokerage: Logic Realty