- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Multi Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A great investment opportunity in a central, well-desired location on 124 St & 115 Ave. This 630 sq ft, 1 bdrm, 1- 4 pce bath in Acadia House has been fully renovated from top to bottom. New laminate flooring, linoleum, expresso cabinets, stainless steel appliances, bathroom fixtures & lighting. It offers a functional floor plan with a huge master bdrm & an exceptional amount of closet/storage space. A galley kitchen, quaint dining area & large living area make this suite feel spacious, yet cozy. Located on the second floor of a 3-storey walk-up, this bright & sunny end unit faces East & is conveniently located just steps from its corresponding energized parking stall & a central laundry facility. You’ll love the location as it is central to everything! Just minutes from downtown, Kingsway, Royal Alex Hospital & NAIT. This area is a magnet for tenants & is on a central bus route. No shortage of parking with tons of free parking on the side street. Come view this affordable, well cared for property.
Courtesy of Carolyn Benesocky
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate