- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Luxury, affordability and location all in one! This stunning modern 1082sq.ft. 2 bed, 2 bath executive unit will live up to every expectation. This beautiful home offers an open floor plan featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, 9 ft. ceilings, and a large living room with a spacious dining room. The kitchen has an over-the-range microwave, new faucets and a sizable pantry for all of your storing needs. The unit has an impressive master ensuite with a spacious walk-in closet. This exquisite unit is located next to the Victoria Promenade that offers incredible views of the River Valley. The Illuminada is a well managed building with air conditioning, a car wash bay, a guest suite and multiple underground visitor parking stalls. It is conveniently located in the heart of Oliver with views of Edmonton’s Jasper Avenue and only a few steps from the River Valley trails, Victoria Golf Course, Arts District, professional services and the downtown core. This luxurious unit is priced at $449,900.
Courtesy of Michel Estephan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite