- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Available for “IMMEDIATE POSSESSION”. Spacious 4 bedroom home in a quiet crescent in the heart of the South in mature Callaghan. Enter through the large front entry or mud room. The upgraded hardwood in the large family room leads you to a gourmet Kitchen with stainless steel appliances. You can enjoy the view of large landscaped yard and deck from dining area. Upstairs, you will enter a huge bonus room with fireplace, a private Master and 2 other large bedrooms is down the hall. Basement has a bedroom, a full bath and a large family room for entertainment. Walking distance to schools, shopping, pharmacy, library, new commercial, and close to the airport and highway!
Courtesy of Som Sitthammavong
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network