- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the good life in Lake Summerside! This open concept home is perfect for your growing family & entertaining friends. Great curb appeal greets you with a lovely porch. As you walk in the front door you will see the bright & open space with large windows to let in lots of light. The main floor offers hardwood flooring, spacious dining nook & a gas fireplace to entertain in comfort. Your kitchen is very functional with lots of prep space, eat-up bar and upgraded SS appliances. Upstairs are three bedrooms, 4 piece bath & ensuite. Downstairs is fully developed with an extra living area, lots of storage & 3 piece bath featuring an incredible shower with 8 shower heads. Outside is an established garden & perennial flower beds. Awesome garage is ready to take on all projects, special attic storage & 220 Volt service. Close to all amenities, parks, schools, shopping, & public transportation, this home has it all. HOA fee allows homeowners access to Lake Summerside Beach & recreation facilities.
Courtesy of Neil Thompson
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris