- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Love this end unit with 1443 sq.ft. no smoking and no pet home. Original owners! 2 bedrooms, den & 3 bathrooms. This 2 storey home has a spacious living room with large bay window, a gas fireplace for you to enjoy and unwind with a glass of your favourite from the wine fridge. The kitchen is a delight and bright, with lots of cabinets, center island and granite counter-tops. There are patio doors off the dining room that lead to a wood deck and over look the private fenced landscaped back yard with beautiful perennials and mature trees. On the main level there is a large den and a 2 piece bath. The romantic master bedroom is on the upper level with bay window, 4 piece ensuite with jetted soaker tub, & a walk in closet. The lower level is professionally finished with a cozy family room, and walk out to double attached garage. This community is warm and family friendly with easy city access to shopping, schools, parks, green belt with trail system and public transit. You will be captivated in Freedom Ridge!
Courtesy of Dwight Hillas
Brokerage: Realty Executives Encore