- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Pride of ownership is a 5 bedroom bungalow (3 bedrooms up & 2 Down in finished basement) in Lymburn subdivision. Quite location close to all amenities. Upgraded home, newer flooring, carpet, laminate flooring, ceramic tile, new large Dream kitchen (1 year old) with large island, pantry (plenty of space & storage in the kitchen) lots of counter space, ceramic tile back splash, 3 full bathrooms with a 4 piece ensuite. Shingles redone in 2010; furnace 3 years old; over sized hot water tank approx. 4 years old; new counter tops, sink & taps in bathrooms, over sized laundry tub in laundry room, several large windows in the basement (lots of sun shining in) . Double concrete pad underneath the grass in the backyard. Spacious Deck for those many happy family events, large storage shed, lots of room for parking off the back alley & front street.
Courtesy of Carmen Tetrault-Girardin
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty