- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
It's a happy home! You are going to love this warm and inviting 3 bedroom home. A wonderful bright living room with vaulted ceilings and a sunny bright kitchen with eating nook that completes the main floor. On the upper level there are 3 bedrooms and a 4 piece bath with Jack-n-Jill doors to the large master bedroom. Third level is ready for your imagination and creativity with large windows, roughed in bathroom, laundry, and utility. The fourth level is also a great space and ready for your touch. The backyard is fenced and open to parking and paved back lane access. Close to all amenities, public transportation, as well as shopping, and schools.
Courtesy of Dwight Hillas
Brokerage: Realty Executives Encore