- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing unit in the sophisticated Phillips Lofts is perfect Downtown professionals and urban down-sizers. This property is stunning with its own private entrance and features an open concept ideal for entertaining. Located within walking distance to all of Downtown's best amenities, this property leaves nothing else to be desired. Filled with natural light from large south facing windows, complete with exposed brick and timber beams and stunning 11' ceilings. Hardwood & ceramic tile throughout. Just minutes to Grant MacEwan, Rogers Place, downtown shopping, business district, LRT & other transit. This loft is incredible and ready to move in, don't miss out!
Courtesy of Christopher Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty