- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Cute, clean and AFFORDABLE! This great 1/2 duplex in Kirkness is that perfect home for a first time home buyer ~OR~ for your investor to add to their portfolio. Features you'll love in this home include an open concept main floor plan, easy clean laminate flooring, main floor powder room, newer stainless steel appliances, a low maintenance, FULLY LANDSCAPED backyard with deck, single car attached garage and a gas fireplace! Upstairs has a great lay out with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms (one is the master en-suite) and A BONUS ROOM! It really gives you the features of a full sized, single detached home for a FRACTION of the price! Your basement features your newer, front loading laundry and is ready for your personal touch to complete the space. This home is located close to schools, playgrounds, shopping at Manning Crossing as well as easy access to the Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Erin Best
Brokerage: The Good Real Estate Company