- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fabulous Excelsior Loft located near Rogers Place in the up beat Ice District. This solid warehouse was completely redone in 1994. Since then Unit 207 has had substantially more renovations completed. Features in the 3rd largest unit includes: 14 foot ceilings, hardwood flooring throughout living area, large south, southwest windows, air conditioning, remote controlled fans and lighting, gas fireplace, exposed brick wall and brick stone beams, chef style kitchen, monogram fan over stove & a walk in pantry. Open floor plan from kitchen, dining area, and living room, private balcony, wine room, steam bath with slate flooring with glass vanity. Upstairs the master bedroom features carpet, 4 piece en-suite, jet tub, granite counter tops and walk in closet, a second bedroom on main level. Heated under ground parking and assigned storage cage, elevator, four storeys steel spiral staircase, fob key entry and a gated foyer to the unit. Close to all amenities restaurants, banks, shopping and schools.
Courtesy of Bert Rivard
Brokerage: Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd