- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
NEWLY UPGRADED! Half duplex located in the community of Carlisle. 4 bedrooms in total, spacious master bedroom with walk in closet. This home has been newly upgraded, new upgrades include: new shingles, high efficient furnace, new paint, flooring in the basement, light fixtures, window in the kitchen, recently fully finished basement. Backyard is very spacious with a long side driveway. Great for a first time home buyer and/or investor.
Courtesy of Sterling Preddie
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate