- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Perfect Starter Home! Upgraded bungalow on huge lot. INVESTOR ALERT! Upgrades include: new windows on main level, furnace, new kitchen w/beautiful cabinets, butcher block counters & appliances. Upgraded light fixtures throughout. Main bath is fully redone with jacuzzi tub & large vanity. Original hardwood floors in all but the tiled kitchen & bathroom! Gorgeous coffered ceiling detail in lvrm with an arched entry. Fully developed basement offers a huge family room, a large bedroom, a nice 3 piece bathroom plus the laundry/mechanical & storage rooms. Awesome covered deck off the backdoor overlooks the absolutely massive backyard which is private, bordered with trees, fully fenced & an R.V. gate at the back provides access to use the huge space as you wish. Could accommodate a Quad size garage & more! The front driveway offers ample off street parking & the garage tops it off. Fantastic location close to everything. Don’t delay!
Courtesy of Lori Wolfe
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate