- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Immaculate, like new 3 bedroom half duplex built by Sterling Homes located in Rapperswill NE is loaded with tons of upgrades! Featuring 9 foot ceilings on the main floor, a luxurious kitchen with granite countertops, high end maple cabinets that extend to the ceiling, stainless steel appliances, walk-thru pantry, and island. Open living room with gas fireplace plus main floor is all ceramic tile and upgraded plank hardwood flooring. Spacious master bedroom with four piece ensuite with ceramic tile flooring and walk-in closet. Upper floor laundry, two good size bedrooms and a four piece bath complete the upper level. Unspoiled basement. The yard is professionally landscaped and fully fenced with a deck. Single attached garage. NO CONDO FEES! Great location with easy access to the Henday, walking distance to the kids park, lake, Walmart, Sobeys, restaurants, gym and much more!Brochure
Courtesy of Ian Robertson
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals