- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Honey stop the car! This 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom beauty is a must see...as you enter you are greeted by a beautiful living area with large windows that allow for plenty of natural light, also on the main level you have the master-bedroom with a two piece en-suite, two other good-sized bedrooms a full four piece bathroom, dining room and kitchen. There is a SEPARATE ENTRANCE TO THE BASEMENT WHICH CAN ALLOW FOR IN-LAW SUITE IF SO DESIRED...the lower level offers a large family room, den, full bathroom and laundry room. Well when it comes to the yard words cannot explain how beautiful it is (with wrap around deck), you must see the photo's...the beautiful MECHANIC'S DREAM GARAGE IS 24' x 24'. UPGRADES INCLUDE: NEW TRIPLE GLAZED WINDOWS, NEW ROOF WITH EXTRA INSULATION, NEW DOORS, NEW EAVESTROUGHS . Close to all amenities. This home is a must see!
Courtesy of Paul Afonso
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate