- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this fantastic family home which has a very unique floor plan. From the moment you enter you will feel the warmth and great vibes which will make you want to stay and visit awhile. Main floor is a large footprint and perfect for anyone who has mobility challenges or doesn't love stairs. It features a spacious living room, dining room with access out the deck, renovated timeless kitchen as well as a bedroom and full bath and access to the attached garage. Newer shingles, flooring, paint, cabinetry and countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, neutral décor and more this property is a list topper for sure. Upstairs boasts a master with wall to wall his and hers closets as well as a very large second bedroom. Basement is fully finished with a large space currently being used as den, rec room and bedroom. Add just a 5 min walk to school for the kids, a fully fenced landscaped yard and surrounded by newer more modest homes this property is the perfect choice at a great price.