- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Over 2000sq’ of living space in this beautiful 4 level split. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and backing onto a treed green space adds to the feel of country living and privacy. This well maintained, fully finished 4 level split home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The main floor has a dining area, living room and kitchen. The upper level has a master bedroom complete with a walk in closet, ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms and a 4pce bathroom. The lower levels have a family room, a fourth bedroom, a bathroom/laundry room as well as a large rec room. Check it out today!