- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Your search is over. This beautiful 1183 sq foot Bungalow, in disirable Ottewell. Has everything, 3 bedrooms up, 1 down, double garage, newer windows, newer furnace, hot water tank is 3 months old, stunning fireplace, 1 1/2 baths, all appliances stay, fresh paint and rugs, new shingles last year.
Courtesy of Bruce Campbell
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate