- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A great buy for this legal up and down duplex with separate entrance to the basement from the exterior of the home.This 3 bedroom up and 2 bedroom down is a solid investment and has been well maintained with shingles,some windows,siding,2 upgraded electrical panels and one furnace have been upgraded over the last few years.Basement suite boast 2 bedrooms and is freshly painted.Tenant on the main floor is a amazing long term tenant who would love to stay and is willing to sign a long term lease for the main floor.