- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Classic charm plus more! This 3+1 BR, 2 bath, 2 kitchen home has original hardwood floors and plenty of windows to let the sun shine in. It is mechanically modern with 100 Amp electrical service, newer furnace and HWT, new washer/dryer, and waterproofing and weeping tile around the foundation. All of this on a 55 foot wide lot in the hub of Pleasantview - right between the U of A, Southgate Mall, the Whitemud and more. Perfect for U of A students, investors, young families, and you! Come and see why this is home.
Courtesy of Jerad Cox
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate