- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Charming bungalow on oversized lot//5 bedrooms//2 baths//large appliances included//finished basement//blinds & curtains included//AC in kitchen//central vac//Vinint alarm system(house & shop)//lean to shed(12x5 1/2 ft)//outdoor fireplace//new electrical entrance and breaker panel in house// newly renovated workshop(22x17ft) rewired,220 volts,1 car bay with remote opener Situated between Ivor Dent school(grade 0-9),Rundle Park (golf course,swimming pool,etc)R.V. Parking
Courtesy of Tammy Machado
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network