- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LIKE YOU ARE LIVING ON A CLOUD. See Edmonton from a new perspective with breathtaking 180 degree PANORAMIC VIEWS. Sip your morning coffee watching the sunrise over the North Saskatchewan, observe the 68 storey Stantec Tower rise, host dinner parties taking in the stunning downtown night views of Jasper or fireworks on Canada Day & New Years Eve! Over 1200 square ft with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths and DEN. A perfect floorplan.2 UNDERGROUND HEATED PARKING STALLS. Step through your front door onto new ceramic tile and quality laminate throughout and soak in the IMPECABLE PROFESIONAL TOP TO BOTTOM RENOVATION in a brilliant transitional design. Brand New kitchen featuring ITALIAN BERTAZZONI induction stove, FISHER & PAYKEL dishwasher and Fridge. Pristine NEW bathrooms, lighting, builtin shelving, closet organizers, window coverings. IMMACULATE! Convenient to everything with EXPRESS TRANSIT right out your front door. Walk to High Street, Brewery District, 124 Street, Victoria Promenande shops, grocery, cafes etc!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Chuck Mulholland
Brokerage: Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd