- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Location! Location! Location with posh convenience! This renovated 10th Floor unit w/ new flooring & paint in Uptown Estates off Jasper is truly spectacular. 9ft floor to ceiling windows fills the corner unit w/natural light & displays panoramic views of Edmonton's majestic River Valley. Bike trails, Victoria Park & Golf Course are mere steps away and will satisfy any active enthusiasts. 124st, Brewery District w/ organic grocery stores are all walking distance for those looking for a healthy lifestyle. Alternatively, endless dining options in Edmonton's finest restaurants, bars, cafes, shopping & ICE District are mins away. Never scrape snow/ice off your cars again! 2 secured heated underground stalls w/storage are included, or park them and utilize the network of LRT and buses to UofA, NAIT, Downtown or anywhere else. The huge master bedroom features a walk-in closet & a spa like ensuite. Granite counter tops fill the 2 bathrooms & the chef's kitchen w/ all SS appliances. Must see! Don't miss out!
Courtesy of Carlos Wong
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited