- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WOW! What a property in Belmead. This beautifully renovated 4 bedroom and 4 bathroom 2 story home sits on an impressive 800sqm lot. Offering a double attached garage, 35 year roof installed in 2009, triple pane argon windows, new gutters, new deck, new furnace and new paint ( including the ceilings ) are some of the many recent upgrades. The main level is perfectly laid out with laminate and ceramic tile, an enormous living room with a large bow window to let in plenty of light. The kitchen and dining area are substantially renovated with new granite, S/S appliances, paint and a fabulous island with eating bar. There is also a Family room with wood stove insert and access to your large west facing deck. The upper level consists of 4 bedrooms including a master suite with 3pc ensuite. Finally the basement is fully finished except for a ceiling. It includes a recreation room and bathroom. Great West end location close to WEM and the Henday.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Catherine Jahnig
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro