- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing value in this three bedroom bungalow located in the well established community of Killarney. All amenities including shopping centers, schools, prime transit station, restaurants, doctors offices, day cares and so much more are just moments from your door! Particularly bright and spacious south facing living room. The kitchen is open with and an abundance of cupboard and counter space. Kitchen also has an large adjoining pantry 8'x6'. The four pc master bathroom has been recently upgraded. All three room are spacious with an abundance of natural light. The lot is amazing! At 595m2 there is a single detached garage, three flower beds, fire pit and enough room for RV parking. This is a must see!Brochure
Courtesy of Kim Banks
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited