- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Rare find! This original owner condo is immaculate and shows like new! Spacious, bright, corner suite! 2 bedroom, 2 bath, formal dining area. Located on the 3rd floor...this is a must see! This home has an open concept with a formal dining area and a spacious living room. The master bedroom also has lots of closet space and a 3 piece ensuite. The second bedroom is large enough to accommodate a nice sized bedroom suite or turn it into your home office! There is 1 underground parking stall with a large storage cage right in front of it. The building also has a work out area on the main floor. All of this plus ample visitor parking and easy access to public transportation. This is a must see!