- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Outstanding opportunity for condo living in the very sought after neighborhood of Gariepy. This 2 bedroom, 2ND Floor unit features an open plan with a new electric fireplace and neutral paint throughout. This very well managed condo board has been active with upgrades including new windows, shingles and the grounds are always very well kept and maintained. The upper deck faces the park where "the deer and antelope play"...or the kids and dogs. There are 2 outdoor, tandem stalls and the condo fees are a reasonable $305/month...Don't miss an opportunity to be in a terrific community and a stones throw away from the river valley with fantastic trail systems.
Courtesy of Kent Clark
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals