- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
IMMACULATE HOME, BACKS ONTO GREEN SPACE, FINISHED BASEMENT! Absolutely spotless 2-storey in Macewan backing onto green space and walking distance to the park and playground. Custom built by the original owners, pride of ownership. Well designed main floor: huge living room with two-storey ceiling, hardwood flooring and gas fireplace. Island kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, and plenty of cabinet space. Sunny breakfast nook plus formal dining room / office / flex room at the front of the home. Main floor laundry, mud room area and two-piece bath. Unique second floor with loft, King-sized master bedroom with double closet and 5-piece ensuite bath, one more good-sized bedroom plus a large bonus room - easily converted into a third bedroom. Fully-finished basement with laminate flooring, huge family room, bedroom, full 4-piece bath with tub/shower and games room area that could be converted into 5th bedroom. Great view from the deck. Close to shopping, and the Anthony Henday.