- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRICED TO SELL! RIVER VALLEY VIEWS and/or DOWNTOWN VIEWS from every window of this beautiful 2 bed 2 bath condo! New Paint and floors, move-in ready. 2 GREAT balconies - South with amazing views of river, parks, golf course and North (enclosed and heated) with views of both downtown and river valley! Prof measured at 1290 sqft but the heated/powered N balcony (open to the apartment) makes it 1360 sqft of year round space! All utilities included in condo fee. Quiet laundry room on every floor shared with only 3 other units. Condo is wheel chair accessible but functions beautifully in any event. Storage rm and 2 powered park stalls. Easy distance to Jasper Ave,downton, U of A, LRT, restaurants, shopping, golf...Extremely well managed building with ample reserve fund. Great amenities. Must see!