- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 1153sq.ft 2 storey is PERFECT for the first time buyer or young family! Finished in neutral tones, the main floor boasts hardwood flooring throughout. The comfortable living room leads to a large kitchen complete with a dinette. Walk out onto a large 2- tiered deck, complete with a gas line for your BBQ, and enjoy your fully fenced yard. A powder room completes this floor. Upstairs are 3 very generous sized bedrooms that will easily accommodate all your furniture, and there is a shared 4 piece bathroom. The basement is partially finished with a full bedroom, laundry area PLUS space to add a rec room and/or an additional bathroom. The double detached garage comes with a loft that can be used as additional storage or perhaps converted into an office/workshop….you decide. Located close to all major transportation routes This home is looking for a new family to make it their own.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Brent MacIntosh
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City