- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Ellerslie condo living in this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite in Elements at Willowhaven. This 785 sq.ft. suite has an open concept floorplan with the center kitchen looking over the living and dining room and a bedroom & bath at opposite ends. The upgraded kitchen boasts glass tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and a wide island with breakfast bar. Bright east exposure with a large window in the living room and sliding glass balcony doors off the dining room. Spacious master with walk in closet and a 4 piece ensuite. In-suite laundry and storage room with upgraded Samsung washer/dryer. You will love the UNDERGROUND heated parking (#124) and plenty of visitor parking outside the building. The low $288/month condo fee includes heat, water, professional management, and reserve fund contribution. Convenient location just off the Anthony Henday and right next to a new shopping center with grocery stores, banks, restaurants, and Orange Theory Fitness. ETS bus route taking you to the Century Park LRT.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Darlene Strang
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate