- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to one of the most up and coming neighbourhoods in Edmonton...INGLEWOOD! This cozy bungalow boasts plenty of upgrades including weeping tile, sump pump and a double insulated garage. The garden has been nominated for a Communities in Bloom Award 3 years in a row and the backyard back onto beautiful GREEN SPACE with a BIKE PATH that leads to DOWNTOWN! Add your own personal touches to the home or utilize the MASSIVE 46' X 150' LOT to build a DUPLEX! Live in one side and RENT OUT or SELL the other side. Options are endless, take advantage of this great opportunity!
Courtesy of Franco Maione
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence