- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Build your own equity with this affordable, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo in the heart of west Edmonton community of Terra Losa. Property is lovingly looked after & upgraded with laminate and tile floors throughout and features convenient insuite laundry and storage room. Well managed building! Unit has reasonable condo fees of only $366/month which includes heat, water/sewer and property maintenance fees.. Complex has public transportation at its door step and is walking distance to all amenities including major big box retailers, grocery, restaurants, shops, WEM and seniors community centre. Quick access to downtown, Anthony Henday Drive, Whitemud and Yellowhead highway. Come make this condo your home!
Courtesy of Lisa Leung
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate