- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This absolutely stunning 1 bedroom apartment built in 2017 by Landmark Homes comes with numerous upgrades throughout. Open concept gourmet kitchen with eating bar has beautiful upgraded cabinetry, gorgeous granite counters, pots and pans drawers, lazy susan and soft close drawers. Included are upgraded stainless steel appliances. Bright and spacious living room has quality laminate flooring. Large master bedroom comes with a walk in closet. Separate in-suite laundry has upgraded washer and dryer. Large south facing balcony has gas hook up for the BBQ. Condo comes with storage cage in secure storage room on the same floor. Included is 1 titled heated underground parking stall. This complex is very close to a lake that is surrounded by walking trails. Shopping, daycare and other amenities just down the street. Great southside location and great access to transportation and the Henday.Brochure
Courtesy of Kasia Rudolf
Brokerage: Century 21 Urban Realty