- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Escape the city in this fully upgraded home with no rear neighbours that backs onto landscaped green space, walking trails and a developing urban park as far as the eye can see. Enjoy endless sunsets in this west facing, landscaped and fenced backyard. This turnkey home boasts endless upgrades in almost 2500 sqft of perfection. You are welcomed into this 2 storey gem with a spacious entrance, 9’ ceilings throughout, a chef’s dream kitchen with additional drawers, granite counters, pantry, & top of the line stainless steel appliances. Added windows in the spacious dinning area welcome sunlight into your main floor highlighing the rich hardwood leading to a luxury stone and wood panelled fireplace. The main floor staircase leads to the large upstairs living area with beautiful view, a spacious master suite with a fabulous ensuite & walk-in closet, top floor laundry & excellent sized 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms. Also offers built-in speaker system throughout, Hunter Douglas blinds, custom drapes & air conditioning.
Courtesy of Mahsa Jalali
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite