- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Superb absolutely well maintained home as if you were to travel back in time to 2006 when the house was built. Beautiful, clean, and organized all at the same time. Walking in, you will find an open concept floor plan with the kitchen and dining area opening up to the living area which is spacious. Big windows allowing for a lot of natural light coming from the huge back yard which is super private too. It does include a double tiered deck to go along with all that space for the potential gardener. Upstairs has 3 full bedrooms, which includes the master bedroom containing a full master ensuite, and a full walkin oversized closet. Also another full bathroom upstairs to go along with the half bathroom on the main level. Main level laundry too. Basement is completely unspoiled and ready for your special touch. There is roughin already in place for a bathroom. Overall the home shows excellent and MUST BE seen to gain full appreciation of homeowners pride of ownership.
Courtesy of Sam Hachem
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive