- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Perfect for large family and with rental income. Unbelievable 1 year old 2 Storey infill you can't resist. Open and bright with tall ceilings. Over 1,920 sf up plus a 929 sf 3 Bedroom Legal Basement Suite. Total of 7 Bedrooms and 6 Baths. Gleaming Hardwood and Tiles throughout. No carpet, no allergies - easy to clean. Gorgeous Kitchen with Walk-in Pantry. All Granite Counters throughout. Main floor has spacious Den/Bedroom with 4 piece ensuite. Enormous Living Room with glass Fireplace. Second floor features huge Laundry Room with sink and cabinets, 3 huge Bedrooms and 3 more Baths. One with 4 piece bath. Master with Walk-in Closet and a 6 piece ensuite with whirl-tub and separate shower. Beautiful Backyard with Double Detached Garage and Driveway, RV parking. Fully landscaped and fenced. Closed to Schools and Shopping. 2 blocks from 82 Ave and 75 Street. So convenient to everywhere. Fantastic investment. Easy to pay off the mortgage with so much rental income potential.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sandy Pon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence