- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Impressive 1500+ sq ft condo with granite, hardwood, 9 ft ceilings, gas fireplace, 3 large bedrooms and 3 baths. Step from your front covered porch into a roomy bright entrance with a built-in sitting & storage bench plus double doored closet. Spacious great room with wall of windows and classy gas fireplace. Huge eating area with door to large private deck. Numerous rich cabinets with contemporary backsplash, granite counters, island with double sink, hallway pantry and stainless appliances. Lovely open floor plan for entertaining, very bright with 9ft ceilings and upgraded window coverings. Neutral decor. Direct garage entrance from hallway to oversized single drywalled garage. Beautiful wood and wrought iron railings guide you up to the large second floor with 3 sizeable bedrooms plus a cozy loft/sitting/reading area. Huge glamorous master with large window, walk-in closet and ensuite with oversize shower. 2nd bedroom also has a walk-in closet. Bareland condo with $37 fee. Move in ready.
Courtesy of Robert Solem
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate