- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Impressive 1589 sq ft condo with granite, hardwood, 9 ft ceilings, gas fireplace, 3 large bedrooms and 3 baths. Step from your front covered porch into a huge bright entrance with a built-in bench with storage and front double doored closet. Spacious great room with wall of windows and classy gas fireplace. Huge eating area with door to large private deck. Spacious rich cabinets with contemporary backsplash, granite counters, island with double sink, hallway pantry and stainless appliances. Lovely open plan for entertaining. Very bright with 9ft ceilings and wall of windows with upgraded window coverings. Neutral decor. Garage direct entrance into hallway to o/s single drywalled garage. Beautiful wood and wrought iron railings guide you up to the large second floor with 3 spacious bedrooms plus a cozy loft/sitting/reading area. Huge glamorous master with large window, walk-in closet and ensuite with oversize shower. 2nd bed also has a walk-in closet. Bareland condo with $37 fee. Move in condition.
Courtesy of Roberta Ruecker
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate