- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful custom built bilevel with 2744 sqft of developed living space located in quiet cul-de-sac in Ozerna. Built in 2005, home features open concept floor plan, large vaulted ceilings, & lots of natural light. Eat in kitchen boasts large island, lit corner pantry, & overlooks living room, deck & backyard. The living room has beautiful gas fireplace & entire north wall of the home has floor to ceiling windows to let in lots of natural light. Master bedroom is above the double attached heated garage & boasts a 4 pce ensuite (with corner soaker tub) & walk in closet. 2 bedrooms are on main level with 2 bedrooms in the basement for a total of 5 bedrooms! Basement has large family room, 4 pce bath & wine cellar. Backyard has large aggregate patio, fire pit, garden & fruit trees. Built-in storage shed underneath deck. Main floor laundry as well as ceramic, hardwood, & laminate flooring. Close to schools, lake, playground & shopping.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Serge Bourgoin
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite