- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Brighton model by Brookfield Residential offers 1540sq ft of stylish single family living at an amazing value! Step inside and you'll expereince a large living room, and be lead straight to your kitchen which features a large 9ft island and additional upgraded cabinet and countetop space. At the back of the mainfloor you will find your dining area, large enough for a 6+ person table. Laundry and half bath are also located on your mainfloor with even more cabinet storage! Beautiful laminate flooring throughout your mainfloor with ceramic tile in the entrance and washrooms. Make your way upstairs and you will find a spacious master bedroom w/large walk-in closet & 4pc ensuite. Two additional bedrooms & 4 pc main bath. 5 pc appliance package, 20'x20' parking pad & front landscaping included. This home also includes a full size verandha that allows you to sit and take in this beautiful community! Pictures are not of actual home. Exclusive Residents Association recreation park.
Courtesy of Geri Zimmel
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty