- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The PRIA model by Brookfield Residential offers 1358 sq ft of stylish single family living at an amazing value! This home features a modern L shaped kitchen w/ a spacious dining room. Upstairs you will find a spacious master bedroom w/large walk-in closet & 3pc ensuite that includes a stand up glass shower. Two additional bedrooms & 4 pc main bath. Double parking pad & front landscaping included. Excellent location close to walking paths leading to ponds, parks, Jan Reimer K-9 School & exclusive 8.4 acre Residents’Association recreational park with future 12,000 sq ft facility bldg w/meeting rooms + 135 person banquet hall along w/ a spray park, tennis courts, ice skating rink, and more! Minutes from Anthony Henday Hwy & South Edm Common shopping. Experience quality living in the ORCHARDS and see the difference Master Planning makes! Don't miss out! This home is under construction. Images are not from actual unit.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Geri Zimmel
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty