- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
IMMACULATE! 2 BEDS 2 BATHS & 2 Stalls. This 18 Plus, PET FRIENDLY Building is sure to IMPRESS! The Owner has made some significant UPDATES such as Flooring, Paint, Back splash, Hunter Douglas Blinds, Appliances and Hot water tank! This California Split style condo has a large Master Bedroom with a 3 pc Ensuite. The bright living area features a cozy Gas Fireplace. The second Bedroom is perfect for guests and has access to a 4 pc Bathroom. This suite has two spacious storage areas in suite. On the large west facing balcony enjoy the gorgeous sunsets from the unobstructed view and gas BBQ outlet. This condo is unique in that it comes with one TITLED GARAGE & CHARGED SURFACE STALL as well. This building is complete with Amenity room, Guest Suite and a Gym. Close to Terwillegar Recreation Centre, shopping, Doctor's, Dentist's, Pharmacy's and the Anthony Henday. Owner only pays for power.
Courtesy of Marc Wener
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence