- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GEM alert! In the desirable neighbourhood of Holyrood, just minutes away from downtown. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been completely renovated from top to bottom! The main floor features 2 bedrooms and a breathtaking 4-PC bathroom! Custom finishings and a ginormous towel closet! The Kitchen has been completely remodelled with new Cabinets, Granite Countertops, and Stainless Steel Samsung appliances. There is a separate entrance at the rear of the home that could be used if you wanted to make it an "In-Law Suite". The basement features a spacious bedroom, family room, a kitchenette with a 220 plug for a stove, and a beautiful 3-PC bathroom with a one of a kind custom shower! Other recent upgrades include: Shingles, Eavestrough, Siding, Windows, HWT, Sod, all new water lines/plumbing through out home (inspected), Updated Electrical (inspected), New Front Walkway and Stairs, New Garage Door and Openers. The Furnace is fairly new. A MUST SEE! It won't last long so come take a look at your future home!
Courtesy of Kenneth Kunkel
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate