- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TOP FLOOR SOUTH EDMONTON CONDO LOCATED OFF WHYTE AVE WITH QUICK COMMUTE TO UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA. 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms + 2 Titled Underground Parking Stalls. "Urban Village", built by Carrington Properties in 2008 and has a healthy reserve fund. This spacious SOUTH FACING unit is like NEW CONDITION and boast an open floor plan. Large SOUTH FACING BALCONY with gas BBQ hook up. Unit includes in suite laundry, air-conditioning and NEW washer and dryer. Condo fees $505 per mo incl: heat, water and amenities. TWO separate underground parking stalls - one with storage cage (Legal units 158 & 165, also labeled the same). IMPRESSIVE AMENITIES: Swimming pool with hot and steam room, guest suite, HUGE work out center and MASSIVE social room - You will never have to leave for a Vacation! QUIET LOCATION BLOCKS AWAY FROM WHYTE AVE, BONNIE DOOR LRT STATION & MILL CREEK RAVINE. This condo has it all!Brochure
Courtesy of Alison Murray
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate